Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm back

It's been over a month sense my last blog and up until late I had zero desire to write anything, but now I'm back.  I have had a rejuvenated desire to see Europe, however, with time slowly draining from my extended stay European clock, I feel the pressure mounting to see everything I want to see.  My mentality has switched back to my study abroad, go-go every-weekend, rain or shine mentality.   Let's go!
Study abroad me.

One thing that is adding to this pressure is the necessary recovery time to make me "travel ready".  I am half-way through my boot recovery (which coincidently ends in the middle of my 10-day vacation) and then who knows.  Maybe I'll be able to walk like nothing ever happened.  Doubtful, but we'll see.  Stay tuned.

Basic Spanish
ganar (ga-nar) - to win

Advanced Spanish
Te voy a capar - I'm going to castrate you / chop of your balls / make it so you can't reproduce

Basque
Doministiku (dah-me-ne-stee-coup) - the act of sneezing

No comments:

Post a Comment