Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Touristy Reel

As the saying goes, when in Rome, see the Colosseum.  Let's be realistic, no one wants to do as the Romans actually do.  Not to mention, no one really wants to see photos of your trip like a Roman.  They want to see the Colosseum, Pantheon, and the Trevi Fountain.  All of the places that I'm sure most Romans tend to avoid.  The only time that I head to the Guggenheim is when I have visitors or when I want to people watch.  Therefore, I will give people what they want, some doctored up, touristy photos from my last vacation.

In front of the Puppy and the Guggenheim.

The Spider, Guggenheim.

The beach in San Sebastian.

The Palazzo Vecchio, Florence.

The Palazzo Vecchio at night.

The Ponte Vecchio, Florence.

The Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore, Florence.

Drinking wine in Italy.

The Vatican museum, Vatican City.

St. Peter's Basilica, Vatican City.

Inside of St. Peter's.

Inside the Colosseum, Rome.

Outside the Colosseum.

Trevi Fountain, Rome.
The Pantheon, Rome.

The Sagrada Familia, Barcelona.

Barcelona football match at Camp Nou.

2 comments:

  1. So, they say "Rome wasn't built in a day." Apparently, the Spanish equivalent is "Zamora se tomó en una hora." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thank you Kaley for that little tidbit, I don't think I've ever heard of that one.

    ReplyDelete