Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

A year in review

It has been exactly 1 year today since I first touched down in Bilbao.  When I began this journey, I wasn't quite 100% sure what to expect.  Ok, I was about 15% sure.  I knew that I was going to Bilbao, Spain and I knew that I was going to receive a grant to "teach" English.  Let's see how it panned out.

By the numbers:

20 Approximate # of hours that I worked a week during the year.

2 Different summer camps I worked at in Spain.

12 Countries that I visited in the last year.

2 Continents I set foot on.

4 Long duration trips that I took.

14 Different plane flights.

2 Road trips in a car.

0 Number of times I went home.

8 People that have came to visit from the United States.

7 Of the people being first time visitors to Europe.

15 The number of months I will have been in Europe before going home for a "vacation".

2:30 a.m., time when I had to wake up to watch most of the Packer's games.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment